GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
conditions of use
Atlanthal ****, Hôtel Les Terrasses ***, Hôtel le Biarritz *** and Thalmar, Hôtel Le Bayonne **** and IBIS hotels are open all year round.
- All our prices are net, including taxes and services. Taxes, drinks and personal expenses not included. Thalassotherapy rates (without accommodation) are valid all year round.
- We advise you to book your stay one month in advance. As soon as you have paid a deposit of 30 % of the total cost of your stay, you will receive written confirmation of your appointment for the entry medical examination.
- Our cancellation policy: Up to 28 days before arrival no cancellation charge - From 27 to 21 days before arrival 25 % of the stay - From 20 to 8 days before arrival 50 % of the stay - From 7 to 2 days before arrival 75 % of the stay. From 2 days to the day of arrival 100 % of the stay.
- Meals not taken (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner) are not deducted from the package. In the event of a contraindication at the entry medical examination, the deposit will be refunded in full.
- 30% deposit will be required to confirm your stay within 24 hours. Without this, the booking will be automatically cancelled. The compulsory 26 € medical visit must be paid directly to the medical secretariat.
- Payment for cures without accommodation must be made on the first day of the cure.
In the event of a dispute, the Mediator of the French Republic may be appointed by the court with territorial jurisdiction.
- Please note that a medical examination is compulsory. If you do not have one, please provide us with a certificate of fitness for thalassotherapy less than 3 months old, with a description of the treatments recommended by the attending physician.
- Our facilities are designed to be accessible to disabled people. For thalassotherapy, it is advisable to contact our doctor to help organise your treatment.
KNOW THE CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Cardiovascular diseases, recent vascular diseases, infectious diseases, allergy to iodine, endocrine diseases, skin diseases, cancerous diseases, psychiatric disorders, general immunological deficiencies.
RESPECT FOR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
- Biarritz Thalasso Resort processes personal data for which it is responsible.
- Biarritz Thalasso Resort only collects information identified as mandatory, in order to be able to register reservations, manage customer participation in the loyalty programme and manage customer complaints.
- The information processed is intended for Biarritz Thalasso Resort, its entities, its partners, its service providers (in particular online payment service providers) and its hotels.
- Customers may authorise Biarritz Thalasso Resort to communicate their personal data to third parties in compliance with the Customer Charter for the protection of personal data.
- In particular, when paying online, the customer's bank details must be transmitted by the Paybox payment service provider to the hotel's bank in order to execute the hotel reservation contract. However, the customer consents to this transfer, which is necessary for the execution of his/her reservation. Paybox, in their capacity as professionals, have undertaken vis-à-vis Biarritz Thalasso Resort to take all security measures and respect data confidentiality for said data transfers.
- Customers have the right to object on legitimate grounds, and the right to question, access and rectify personal data concerning them by writing to email@example.com . Biarritz Thalasso Resort may, in particular, send its customers its newsletter, promotional offers and a satisfaction questionnaire following a hotel stay by e-mail, providing customers with an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each commercial prospecting e-mail.
- The personal data protection policy can be consulted in the "Personal Data Protection Charter".